The enemy has not changed from the days of our grandfathers.
We too often fail to cut through the PC misdirection offered by our enemies within, so let us remind everyone right now: Liberalism is Communism in a cloak. Forget the Communist ideology and understand that few people want true Communism, they merely use the pursuit of Communism as a means to accrue power.
Below are the first 10 points laid out by Marx.
Consider them and where the nation is today in reference to each.
Then consider for each of the points who in our political parties advocate for policies and programs to achieve the stated goals.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools.
The true nature of the fight for Liberty is simple.
The resolution is simple.
When the time comes, go find something Evil and kill it.
Way ahead of ya..... Hoo YahReplyDelete
Communism is harder to kill than Dracula.ReplyDelete
It's a shape-shifter that keeps coming back in a charming and seductive disguise.
2, 5, 6, &10 for sure. 9 would start a civil war. 7 n 8 eh yeah sorta. Maybe directed at a more agrarian society? 1 & 3 would really light the fuse, as well.ReplyDelete
As far as commies in "progressive" clothing, the tell that really gets me is "political correctness". Any Christian moral/ ethical standard has been replaced with political ideology.
"they merely use the pursuit of Communism as a means to accrue power." Their lust for power will also be their downfall, in the end, I truly believe. I cannot fathom that the spirit of freedom and self reliance, hard work and ingenuity, individualism and love of country, faith in God and in doing right that made our ancestors seek a better life and still runs through our veins, will be ground under the boot heels of their miserable soul-less existence. Oh, their greed and arrogance is what makes them dangerous, just like mongrels eyeing a tasty morsel, and it's gonna get nasty, root hog or die, bad nasty, and I hope and pray that it can be averted somehow. Like my old pappy used to say, "pray for the best, prepare for the worst". Dig in, get ready, teach your kids about what is right, set your face like flint, and don't ever, ever, give up hope. Good luck to us all that love freedom!ReplyDelete
If liberalism is communism "in a cloak" then conservatism must be a borderline dictatorship? :D I'm sure that opinion will go over well hereReplyDelete
MS: You are welcome to your opinions, even the silly ones.Delete