Saturday, January 31, 2015
III Percent Society: Scholarships for Training
Details: Scholarships are available only to III Percent Society Members in good standing. The scholarships cover the fee for the class - travel, lodging and supplies remain the responsibility of the participant. Winners will be selected by using a random number generator. There is no charge to enter for III Society Members.
Please do NOT enter unless you are certain that you can and will attend the class. We'd hate to have an empty slot in any of these classes, so be considerate of your fellow III Patriots who can and will attend.
Max Velocity Tactical Rifleman Challenge: Enter by clicking here.
- March 27-29 at the MVT training facility, details here
- Will you be the first III Society Member to earn the Rifleman Challenge Tab from Max?
Sparks31 Grid Down Comms: Full class details here
- Tulsa, Oklahoma click here
- Wyoming, click here (You may select which Wyoming class best suits your schedule)
Georgia Force on Force 14 February: Class details here
- We are sponsoring a few prizes, since FonF is covering site fees and other expenses.
- The FonF hosts will determine how prizes are distributed
Train, Patriots. I promise the people you meet and the skills you sharpen are worth every minute and every dime you invest. You represent what will become the Officer Corps of the Liberty Movement - make sure you learn the skills to earn that role in your own LGoP.
Posted by K at 7:02 AM