Sunday, March 15, 2015
The Goals of Political Red to Prep for Final Conquest - We are there...
Communism: Ground Gained
We too often fail to cut through the PC misdirection offered by our enemies within, so let us remind everyone right now: Liberalism is Communism in a cloak. Both are the definition of "Red".
Below are the 10 points laid out by Marx.
Consider them and consider where the nation is today in reference to each.
Then, consider for each of the points which of our political parties advocate for policies and programs to achieve the stated goals. (Hint: The answer is "Both".)
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. (Property Taxes)
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (Enforced by an army of bureaucrats with badges and guns)
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. (Death Taxes)
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (Asset Forfeiture)
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. (The Fed)
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State. (Anyone remember Ma Bell? Can you name a State that doesn't accept FedGov Highway Dollars? Internet Kill Switch?)
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. (Government Motors, for starters)
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country. (GMO, anyone?)
10. Free education for all children in public schools. (Indoctrination & Dumbing Down)
Posted by K at 12:41 AM