The III Percent Mission Statement: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will
within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson
In the absence of orders, go find something Evil and kill it!
Sunday, March 15, 2015
The Goals of Political Red to Prep for Final Conquest - We are there...
Communism: Ground Gained
We too often fail to cut through the PC misdirection offered by our enemies within, so let us remind everyone right now: Liberalism is Communism in a cloak. Both are the definition of "Red".
Below are the 10 points laid out by Marx.
Consider them and consider where the nation is today in reference to each.
Then, consider for each of the points which of our political parties advocate for policies and programs to achieve the stated goals. (Hint: The answer is "Both".)
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. (Property Taxes)
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (Enforced by an army of bureaucrats with badges and guns)
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. (Death Taxes)
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (Asset Forfeiture)
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. (The Fed)
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State. (Anyone remember Ma Bell? Can you name a State that doesn't accept FedGov Highway Dollars? Internet Kill Switch?)
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. (Government Motors, for starters)
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country. (GMO, anyone?)
10. Free education for all children in public schools. (Indoctrination & Dumbing Down)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Nice list. This IS Communism; they just figured out how not to bother changing all the names on all the titles. Ha, that's about the only creative thing about it.ReplyDelete
No. 1 will have to be resolved and that's the toughest. There MUST be private property, not rental of rights. No. 10 is how they did it BTW; without that, none of it would've happened like this.
"The question–the only question–is whether ownership builds up through the private ownership of private individuals, or whether it builds down by decree."
[ https://noslaverynow.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/your-life-your-choice/ ]
Notice how each "plank" of their manifesto is, in and of itself, a misrepresentation of a lie -ReplyDelete
1. "Abolition of property in land..." is really, "The concentration of all property in land directly to the government, with the power to assign said land to (government) preferred companies, i.e. landlords.
In like manner, #2 is not "A heavily graduated income tax", but should in all honesty read, "A system of taxation, the object of which is, a financial kill-zone constructed for the purpose of preventing any overly industrious prole from obtaining the wealth to rival a party member, so as to ensure that all financial power remains within the party, and is systematically denied to any person or group of persons outside the party."
8. "Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture." in truth means, "the imposition of absolute serfdom upon all peoples but party members, and the absolute destruction of every means of independent living."
Or, as I wrote a number of years ago -
"...Liberty admits only free men, and these only with their active consent – a free man is also free to enter bondage, if that is his choice; but he may recant, and reclaim his liberty, should he so desire, and be committed to such a course thereafter. A free man is born into dignity, and should he live a dignified life, his dignity is also his reward, even in death…
Collectivism does not admit any; rather, it demands that all be enrolled regardless of their will, and has as a core value that there should be no free choice anywhere – even outside the collective; no man, once enrolled by the collective, may recant his entry thereto, for the collective releases those who dissent only by death. Even death is denied it’s dignity by the collective…"
(scroll down to the comments for my full piece)
WE HAVE BEEN WARNED